HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

When trust is lost

posted on Mar 19, 2009 07:52PM

This is for Roos and Rosedale and all the others who are smarter than me.

I have been with Agoracom since they first got involved with Noront. I hold other stocks that are as well covered by Agoracom including one called Ontex. Goldilox was a frequent and enthusiastic poster on that forum and I was always happy to see those posts, as I have held the shares for many many years and believe in the company. But now it appears that the enthusiasm had an ulterior motive and I am sickened by it. I am not kidding, as I sit and think about this charade, I am physically sickened. I had posted supportive replies to those posts, and I can't help but think that others, who rightly or wrongly valued what I had to say, may have been motivated to action, either buying or selling. I feel as if I have been an accomplice to a f-ing crime, or at the very least, have "sucker" blazoned across my forehead. Trust is always hard earned and easily lost, and the sting is that much worse when the environment has been promoted as a safe haven, a clear alternative to certain other sites, a place where honest people holding shares could exchange thoughts, and analysis with the common goal of enhancing value. It was always clear that there would be "outside forces" making their way inside to bash etc, but never was it a consideration that the company itself, who hosted the forum, would be part of the manipulation.

I do not know how this trust can be regained, but at the very least, the individuals involved should be fired immediately, and the company, if sincere in it's position, should most seriously consider bringing charges. Roos, Rosedale and the rest who were obviously smarter and swifter than me, thank you. Job well done.

Until such time as I see this company taking appropriate steps, I will respectfully take my leave.

Good luck to all,

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply