HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

All eyes are on you Jimmy, Wes, and John

posted on Jul 15, 2009 11:17PM

Good evening NOT

After watching the action all day, and doing my best to chat, chat, chat, there are a few outcomes I conceive to the substantial numbers we saw from NOT's share today.

First, someone wanted to get off their entire stock position and started one hell of a rumour. (the volume is off the charts even for the best of rumours, but, the possibility exists)

Two, as Kareema said, hole 50 has produced something spectacular that not even the tight lipped, conservative NOT crowd could keep a lid on... I think we are all hoping for this option.

As for today's action, when we blew through 7 million shares traded the lid had officially been blown off and it looked like chaos had overtaken trading... There were points in the day when it looked like the "clan" would clamp down on things, only to see 10 cents added to the share price shortly after. All day there was confusion and outright bullish buying... this is the kind of stuff that supports either scenarios above, but the sheer volume and movement would lead me to believe a further development beyond hole 49 has occured.

Of course, some will say the assay results have leaked... I'd say NOT management has done their best to tell us this hole 49 is special... I hate to say it, as soon as 49 assays are released, we'll be itching and speculating for hole 50-55 and our BINGO!

Today had the feel of something more. Today had the feel of "the dream, the homerun if you will... In addition, today had the feel of a dedicated and committed buyer that was willing to pay up for any and all the scraps on the table.

So, next steps, who knows. I was lucky enough to grab a few lots the last couple days and was going to post last night, "What Mrs. Wallace doesn't know won't hurt her." In fact, she didn't know because she is right more then she is wrong lately, and I am certain she would have squished my efforts. Before you tell me, "Ole cwallace, get a back bone and buy your shares," ... well, I did... onward.

The timeline parallels to Voisey are eerie. Should this be the real hit, the test of the past 1.5 years has been difficult to wait through. Even "our crowd" here on AGO, we've lost many great contributors for one reason or another. Lets remember though "the whole reason we are invested in NOT is for "The Big Score."

In this market I'm OK taking the dreamy numbers down, but, when Mrs Wallace says "can we ever get back to $7.00... my response is simple: "if they hit substantial nickel under Eagle 1, which there is good potential, the game is back on. The return from hear to $7.00, should we get there, is in the 100's of %'s.... That's something to consider. Mrs Wallace thinks I'm greedy.... not much I can say there. I'd suggest I'm both fearful and greedy, I'm an investor.

So, if it is a rumour only, the benefactors have likely lightened up there positions significantly... and we'll know the egg is on our face in the next month or two. But, if hole 49, 50 and anything beyond help us prove the region under Eagle 1 is the heartland, ... well, that's one for the good guys and gals who have been around here so long.

All eyes are on you Jimmy, Wes, and John. Go for it!!!

And one suggestion, if you do get a substantial nickel find, any chance you could drop the words barn burner into the press release would be a welcome tip of the hat to "our chairman emeritus."

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply