HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Don't fall in love with a dreamer...

posted on Jul 21, 2009 11:55PM

Good Evening NOT.

I'm trying to figure out how this plays out, atleast for 49, 50/51.

Should it be true that 3 drills are on E1, that would indicate to me our guys feel they have "the tiger by the tail" and we need to prove up everything we can, and fast. Any news on a new drill that could drill deeper, more efficiently, would be welcome. More drills on E1 tells me time is of the essence and their is urgency in this strategy.

The next part of this post is for newbies/rookies... the traders no their game, and I wish them luck... this is not meant to be condescending to anyone, just a friendly heads up.

The good news, when the halt comes you will feel higher then a kite, higher then drugs, booze, running, dancing, fishing, or whatever turns your crank. For whatever reason, when the halt comes "Fight or Flight" takes over, and the endorphins start to fire.

Should this be the Halt of Halts, it could be a defining moment for NOT, and NOT shareholders. Preparing for how you will react to the price movement, as well as the news, is important. I can't stress this enough, GREED AND FEAR show up at the same time on HALT days... The excitement we felt from the share price movement and all the rumours this past week will magnify and culminate the morning the bids and asks "zero out," and the halt is announced.

When that moment comes, Agoracom, and every NOT chat room, will go into hyperdrive with 4 or 5 posts a minute... at some point the news is released. Then, we print the release and act like part time geologists trying to interpret the results, and determine if we are rich. For good measure, we read the release twice... then, onto the NOT board for support, guidance and understanding... this is the bugger. This is when fear shows up... and this is when many get their pocket picked.

A reminder to new NOT holders: many shareholders on this board are here for a monster find that puts Mcfaulds into the category of great canadian finds... we are also hoping for a much higher share price... a proven deep strike under Eagle 1 will put us well on that path... "monkeying around with your shares in and around the release of NOT hole 49 will take nerves of steel, skill and luck... if you have all three, go for it, otherwise leave it for someone else.

Aside, a few more news releases and we will get a better idea of how Wes and company will communicate... it's too bad the next releases are so important. If warranted, I would like to see the word pentladite used in the same sentence as massive sulphides.

Further confounding my thoughts, two nights ago I was up pondering a NOT shareprice of $4 or $5 dollars... Yes, it is "wishful" thinking that we can get to $5.00 from here... but there are some scenarios where it can happen. Anyway, my thoughts, as good as $5 sounds, it's a real gut check because that would amount to a substantial amount of money in my portfolio.... and I'm sure many other shareholders as well. The part that bugs me is if we get back to $4 or $5, I will be convinced we are going to $10 or higher... assuming the news continues... Honestly, greed will get me...

All I can hope is this time the goods are enough, and the "big score" comes home. Should momentum fully come back, it will be hard to sell... wishful thinking maybe, but, if we are here for the big score, selling at anytime short of the grand finale will be difficult, (acknowledged perhaps not prudent either)... Should the run come, it will be a nice problem, but, as an investor, doing it right this time is the goal. Does anyone else "get" my problem?

"Don't fall in love with a dreamer..."

Dreaming of 49.... greed and fear have arrived.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply