HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Divine Intervention

posted on Aug 02, 2009 11:39PM

I don't have to reiterate my position with NOT but I will for those not familiar with Milsy1. I am a perma-long who has always had my vision clouded with my rose colored NOT glasses.

Here's a little more info about Milsy1. I have learned not to give "stock tips" This lesson was learned about 25 years ago when I owned shares in a company of which my uncle was a principle. "We are going to the moon". Based upon the belief that blood is thicker than water and you can't get f$%&ed by family, I recommended this no loose proposition to friends. Needless to say, friends, friends of friends, parents of friends bought in. The stock which was listed on the VSE ultimately had trading suspended for...and I had to live with the guilt.

Fast forward a bunch of years until oh, about one and a half years ago. Mike forgets the lesson learned (but also wholeheartidly believes) and recommends NOT to friends and family members. In the euphoria of the heady days when NOT could do no wrong, our share price was moving forward in leaps and bounds on a daily basis. Based upon my recommendation, many friends and associates bought Noront. Many at prices that to this day have still not been recognized.

Here's where I'm going with this. For the last year and a half, I have had to live with the fact that I let seven figures of paper profit go away. As difficult as it was to deal with that, it was more difficult to live with the fact that I recommended NOT to many friends who for the past year and a half have been under water big time.

It is comforting that some are now on the happy side of their investment. It is also comforting to know that all will, shortly be on the happy side. Have faith!

I'm thinking that hole 49 assays come out Tuesday morning and I'm thinking they are going to be spectacular!

Note:

My brother-in-law Warren is one of those smart guys (in hind sight) who loaded up with a substantial number of NOT shares. It was grim for a while but he is now doing the happy dance and come Tuesday morning he will not be contained.

Herbert, you will like this one:

Warren was driving by the church 2 days ago of which our family are members and the sign out front read for this Sunday's sermon:

BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT.

Way to go longs, you deserve it!

Cheers,

Milsy1

New Message
Please login to post a reply