HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I think this report is interesting because this is stricktly a DCF model based valuation. Implying that nothing should be built into share price for additional discoveries (so we should stop drilling elsewhere in the RoF). So $2.70 per share is actually the lowest Noront should be priced at as we are now a mining company? Based upon us switching into mining!

I also think it is misleading that only the massive portions will be mineable. If you tripple the massives, then wouldn't you be estimating you would be trippling the overall tonnage as well? 2.9MT x 3 = 8.7MT before going any deeper... I think you will easily get to 10MT. More like 30MT but you are going to be at 3000M... No idea on how those economics work.

I also thought the Chromite valuation was odd as well. No metion of the Vanadium or Ti. Yet slap a price on the Chromite... Give us at least $.10 for the Valadium that would put us at $2.80 the price of our new share offering...

The one constant with Noront is that everyone is trying to manipulate share price to their own advantage... That is the one thing I have learned... Its like the Wild West of investing... Always have to watch your back...

One investment house is on TV and can't hide the fact that they are buying... The other wants us to hold so they can buy all available shares... lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply