HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Its easy to be critical... How many of you know that one of the things holding back the TSX listing for NOT was Windfall and whether they would have to complete a NI 43-101 compliant gold resource or not, which would have neither easy nor cheap given the lack of continuity in the mineralization... I have a strong suspicion this is one of the main reasons why Windfall was disposed of.

I am pretty sure NOT will have to produce NI 43-101 compliant resource for the chrome before it will get a TSX listing.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this, but I got this from someone who was in a very good position to know.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply