HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

GAME CHANGER wrote:

"Because I think FWR's technical expertise and Not's financial backers plus the eagles could make a strong company. I would love to see Mac's crew take a shot at Eagle. Not has drilled so many holes its starting to look like at porquipine."

Errr... That would be the same technical expertise that has yet to find any nickel of significance depsite announcing on numerous occasions in the past that it is their intent with a subsequent round(s) of drilling, which invariably produces more chromite results?

I have nothing against FWR... Mother Nature does not often bless with good fortunes.

The idea is to drill many holes... That's how you define and delineate the resource so that you have sufficient data to complile and NI 43-101 technical compliant resource.

You really have no clue what you are talking about.... Perhaps its time change to a 'game' more suited to your abilities.

Regards,

B.

New Message
Please login to post a reply