HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Let's Let the Community Decide

posted on Nov 17, 2009 12:23PM

Good afternoon folks,

I typically don't wade into the community discussion forums, however, this community is one of the more robust on AGORACOM and sometimes deserves a little more attention.

We've built AGORACOM on the principles of "community". We've set out general guidelines (6 Rules of Use) to ensure that we maintain "quality over quantity". However, there are times when we tend to enter grey areas. By that I mean when you have two opposing positions, both of which can be logically substantiated. In this case, the Freewest Press Release, and its discussion, seems to be the center of contention. Our admins followed protocol by acting on a violation that reported the Freewest Press Release as off topic by one of the existing Noront Hub Leaders.

Many do not think it should be part of the Noront Discussion, while others believe that it is very relevant to the discussion given the takeover offer currently outstanding.

Each micro community on AGORACOM is in essence a living being having different needs and standards from other communities. As such, we'll make it very simple and let the Noront community decide on their own standard.

I will make 2 subsequent posts with the following titles:

1. Freewest is on-topic and relevant to Noront
  2. Freewest is off-toic and not relevant to Noront

Over the next 24 hours the post with the most thumbs will set the community standard.

It is rudimentary but it should serve its purpose.

We are doing our best to ensure that AGORACOM is a great experience for ALL members, however, when dealing with 2 opposing views, sometimes both sides feel they got the short end of the stick.

Thank you to all in advance for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Paul K

New Message
Please login to post a reply