HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Heads we win, tails we win. It's time to Dance.

posted on Nov 27, 2009 09:39PM

Good Evening NOT

From what we can agree on... between level 2 and 3 and alpha systems, it's clear the markets are swayed substantially in favor of the brokerages... thanks for the fair playing field, and thanks to those in power who let them all get away with this. ... and, thanks to them who sell it to us as market efficiency. bullshit.

I digress.

Regarding NOT

A few points,

First, the article in the globe yesterday was interesting. Cliff's admits to substantial revenue and profit potential to what seems like infinity, atleast if it was discounted back, wow. So, 150 million, plus infrastructure, will pay forever...

From NOT's perspective regarding the article: thanks for making our case and thanks for the infrastructure if you win. Put the dollars down... I imagine it will benefit us. Oh, and if we somehow win, thanks for putting a clear case, for a massive revaluation, on our head... forget what many of us see valuable, the nickel... make a case for a billion in revenues a year from chrome... we'll think about nickel someday when we have more then 20 million tonnes.

Next, think pre FWR bid... NOT wants to enhance it's value... drill Eagle 1. (some call it Eagles Nest, it is still Eagle 1 to me.) That worked for a bit, but, what else do you have for me lately, and what about the infrastructure.

Well, we have this chrome... "no one cares..." so make a bid that forces someone else to step up, and at minimum, appear to want to put in the infrastructure. Would that make the "worthless chrome" worth more then nothing.

"But what if we end up with FWR chrome?" which is worthless...

"great"

... "why great?"

"it's not worthless."

Heads we win, tails we win... One way or another, this episode will prove some value to someone that likely has some bucks.

Oh, and since reporting Pinetree, PNP, had liquidated NOT back in August, ( check my post history for details) we can see they have taken a nice position in FWR. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not.

In addition, as of the end of September, they have picked up near 1.5 million shares of NOT as well. See Sedar for details.

The conspiritor in me wants to claim something is a brewing... I sold PNP too short when I laughed at the ill timing of the exit before the 1km hole... as it turns out, it may all be part of the dance. I've been worked before ... this feels like a work of sorts, hopefully for the good guys, our guys... not small major cliffs... Cliffs, there are real majors out there... and you are likely putting yourself in play if you end up with Mcfaulds...

Thank you Sheldon I. , and company PNP, for selling low and buying high and hopefully converting your FWR shares over at a ratio that makes it worthwhile... and better yet, a deal that works for all... I like a backroom deal. I like the idea of big money taking one for the team.

The music has just started to play, it's time to Dance....

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply