HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: A bid to lose the battle, but attempt to win the war.

A bid to lose the battle, but attempt to win the war.

posted on Dec 04, 2009 12:11AM

Good Evening NOT,

I cannot remember a region that has managed to have multiple call-out campaigns done in the course of a a little over a year.

Does anyone else get the feeling there is something very special in the ground under Mcfaulds?

Thank you Cliffs for pissing off most FWR shareholders with that bid today... as of this morning I am officially out of FWR, and taken up additional shares in NOT... I know, don't buy the buyer, buy the seller.... I'll take my chances. CLF's bid feels like a bid to lose... which seems like a bid to lose the battle, but attempt to win the war.

CLF's, I've said before, this war will likely be fought with Xstrata, a very sizable chrome and nickel company... they will make you, look like you make NOT... oh, and with any luck, there will be other parties interested in the grand prize. I digress.

CLF'S, should they end up with fwr, will have a great resource, but, like all miners trying to bring a mine to production, will suffer the dillution of funding to build the infrastructure and the mine... worse, they will suffer the fatigue of shareholders.... Years from now, if CLF's wins, this will end up being a beauty, but, call me in 2014, and I'll be happy to buy some CLF's then.

I am here for the exploration upside and the big payoff... and trumping NOT's offer by a few cents will not do... so, I sold my FWR, hopefully to a hedgie that will back NOT.

Clf's, at the end of the day, if you end up with my fwr, fine... but, here is the math, atleast how I account. Should you get FWR, there will be 2-1 tremendous exploration plays left in the rof... so, I will simply say, you stole FWR... and I've moved my money to the one remaining tremendous exploration play in the ring, the king. NOT!!!

On the other hand, if NOT should win the day, there will also be 2-1 tremendous exploration plays left in the ROF... scarcity demands a premium, however, you look at it.

Reminds me of monday night football this past week. I had two friends over and four beer in the fridge... we all had a beer.... then it got uncomfortable.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply