HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: CLF's financier? There may in fact be someone behind the curtain!!!

CLF's financier? There may in fact be someone behind the curtain!!!

posted on Dec 09, 2009 10:29PM

Good Evening NOT

Now that's a wake up call as to the scale of the ROF... big major cliffs acknowledges they may take a partner should they win FWR.

Now, there is a few lines of thinking on this...

1. the major behind CLF's is likely the major behind NOT.. Whomever wins the day, the major in the background makes off with most of the loot.

or

2. The major behind CLF's is different then the major behind NOT.

Remember, NOT had confidentiallity agreements in place with most of the major nickel producers after the Eagle 1 hit. Most of those majors also have chrome operations and will have an idea of what is going on.

If I was a major interested, I'd try to hedge my bet and back both horses....

What I am hoping is the NOT camp and the CLF's camp are backed by seperate majors.

I am not saying there is someone or company intently pulling the strings behind the scenes for both companies... I am saying that it will have crossed both NOT and CLF's managements discussion as to how they would finance this and who may be a good partner when the time is right.

The fact CLF's is now discussing a 3rd party should be very exciting to both NOT and FWR camps. It could indicate more bidding for FWR... it could indicate multiple bidders for the combined company, should it go that way. It should indicate that if NOT wins, they should also be able to find a partner to help finance the project.

Or better yet, an additional bidder for the whole ROF should it go that way...

What a battle, what a day.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply