HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: FWR shareholders hold out for that last dime, you earned it..but we want dollars

FWR shareholders hold out for that last dime, you earned it..but we want dollars

posted on Dec 11, 2009 02:25AM

Good Evening NOT

The good news is, mrs. wallace is asleep and the bottle of wine is empty... the last glass on my own contemplating the days events.

This morning I woke up full of piss and vinegar... what a night last night... chrome, nickel and eagles galore.

This morning , I had the good fortune to call out to Deeter, he answered, "your timing is ridiculous, we just went all red"... the halt went up. ALL RED TO ME IS THE MOST EXCITING MOMENT IN ALL INVESTING, it's what I imagine a hole in one to be.

I about puked.... this morning that is, not this evening. I digress, onward.

The evening before last, I had discussed with Deeter if the going got difficult the strategy for NOT would be simple, it's time to bring in the big guns... it's time for a PP above market, and it's time to show CLF's they are in over their head....

blood raced through my veigns... "The Big Score" was upon us.

After a short chat about the rest of the ring, we agreed to reconcile when the news was available. Not long after, reading, and reading again, it was clear, my strategy. the strategy one not shareholdrer thinks NOT should take wasn't coming today. Big boy wasn't buying in.

If I was a major, and my money were soon to be on Noront.... or if I was a major chromium producer, who saw jacquie Mcnish on bnn today discuss with Pat the reason NOT is still around, this juniour that is going to have a heck of a time coming up with 800 milliion... to which Jacquie closely responds, " at 1.5 Billion in revenue, no wonder Noront is interested. Cliffs does around 2 billion in revenue a year and they can add nearly that for the price of FWR. " On top of that, "the north American Chrome market is near 2 million tonnes per year and FWR believes they can produce that annually from the only producing chrome deposit in North America." .

To which I contend.... perhaps it's time we all get far more serious and buy the hell out of both fwr and NOT.

I have missed the boat trying to play sides here. This isn't about fwr wins or NOT wins. If these two are gobbled up, fwr shareholders lose... and not shareholders lose. I am quite willing to bet the merged company could get Cliffs to pay the infrastructure and all costs to bring the mine into production to get half of the production of this mine, should a merged deal go... it wouldn't be upfront, but, if fwr and not wants to retain equity or royalty, no question, a major will pay up for even half the total resource... we'd get the rest.

So, I am not switching camps... if there is a deal, I hope it is with Noront. We just need to see the revenue like Jacquie and CLF's do... as ridiculous for this price... As fwr hold out for the last dime, I hope you get it... but, if that last dime costs you many dollars down the road, well, you earned that last dime. you really did earn it.

My point is this... FWR could go for $3 or $4 dollars... NOT could go for $10-$15 dollars. It may not happen sequentaily like FWR shareholders may hope. But, to roll FWR into NOT, it could happen as a combined entity.

regards

cwallace

yes, the merged company could have a market cap north of $3.5 Billion if a major could justify 2 million tonnes at the price these guys are quoting... and then heaven forbid, any premium for the reason we are all here in the first place,.... the nickel.

New Message
Please login to post a reply