HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

i dont beleive not will up their bid, i think they already accomplished what they set out to do.To obtain enough fwr shs to keep cliffs in check,it looked like cliffs was infiltrating further into the rof. I think this was partly protection for not and other rof players,not had to see what cliffs intentions were,and their reactions to opposition.Keep in mind nots plan is to mine,they didnt do all the work leading up to a mine just to sell out cheap. I beleive they had offers before but didnt take them.They have a few smart money guys they got to keep happy. They were real busy this year and probably increased the value of the company 3 fold.The sp right now doesnt reflect this,but i beleve shortly it will.Wes said he didnt want to dilute the sh,s anymore by upping the bid,he has to answer to some big investers in the company and theres only so much an exploration company can do.This fwr offer was well thought out and they didnt jump in blind! sculpin

New Message
Please login to post a reply