HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Question for the board: known depth of mineralization @ Eagle´s Nest ?

Question for the board: known depth of mineralization @ Eagle´s Nest ?

posted on Feb 06, 2010 01:35AM

I went through all recent NR´s concerning results of the 2009 drilling @ Eagle´s Nest and found Hole NOT-09-064-W1 with 1231.8 meters being the deepest reported hole so far (NR Feb 2 2010).

On the other hand I see Noronts latest presentation

Vancouver 2010 - Mineral Exploration Roundup Presentation (see President´s DD link in box at right hand side of this page) with the following summary on page 35:
Eagle’s Nest: Evolving Story - Five drills on site as we speak - Drilling 2 km into Eagle’s Nest - Haven’t found the bottom - 90% of holes intersected significant mineralization
The Feb 2 NR stated that these were "the final assay results from the 2009 drilling program at the Eagle's Nest deposit."
How can Jeremi Niemi present on Jan 23 that Noront was @ 2000 meters (still in mineralization) ? So far the deepest hole was reported @ 1231.8 meters (see above).
Had the 2010 program already started at that point ?
And if so (certainly investors were not informed about that), how can he come up with such a statement in a presentation without "official back-up" through a NR ?
Or did I miss something here ?
Apart from the most intriguing situation @ AT 12, I think there is much more "inside knowledge" about ENBC (Eagle´s Nest Blackbird Complex) than we little retailers know (just yet) !
From another "3-year-accumulator-falling-in-love-with-this-stock-and-its-potential-and-too-scared-to-sell-one-single-share-because-of-this-incredible-potential-and-still-being-confident-that-we-will-be-rewarded" investor.
Cheers,
FANTOMAS
New Message
Please login to post a reply