HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Ebay

posted on Mar 25, 2010 04:20PM

I recently bought an item on Ebay and realized something that eased my worries and patience or lack of. When the product is first listed there are few if any bids. Those who really want it will wait til the literally very last second to get it. If your product is very special there WILL be buyers bidding and won't let something slip by very cheaply. The question is how many major companies are interested in what we have so far and the major land area in an obvious future mining camp possibly of historic proportions? Me thinks they have NOT on their watch list. We proved we have around $7 billion and open at depth :) Even if NOT does take this into production, I'm young and in no hurry. I will take some off the top here and there on our climb up am confident I will be rewarded handsomely regardless, in the end. I just wish I had more to invest! Patience be with you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply