HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

My take

posted on Mar 30, 2010 06:44PM

Notsters,

I am quite pleased with the BNN show as the first words Wes uttered were that the focus was on nickel. Wish he could of wedged in the fact that our nickel target was being drilled to deeper depths....this is the kind of statement that the TV audience would love. Seems KWG got a bit more air time as chromite is still the story. Wes stated that chromite is just a plus to NOT... and tried to differentiate KWG and CLF with that phrase....but it seems the interviewer had his marks to make...and soon it was over. Overall good job. We will take promotion of any kind, news of any kind and mostly SP increase of any kind.

When that first deep drill hits the 2K mark...then the story will be about massive, and more massive deposits!

Re: the drills. Were Johnny and June(the drills) ever retired? Does anybody remember? The drill saga continues....

HOLDING all my shares

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply