HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rodg et al, I haven't had any time to go through the boards as you can imagine but wanted to thank you for this post. Helping create/stimulate conversation is a long way from what the OSC is alleging.

You should also know that we didn't have a need to stimulate conversation on busy forums, so we pretty much stayed out and just tried to manage it. Smaller, lesser known companies are the ones that needed help to get the conversation going.

TOP ONLINE IR CONSULTANT SAYS "OSC IS TRYING TO HURT AGORACOM"

To this end, here is what the world's leading online investor relations consultant had to say. If there is an impartial, objective expert who knows both AGORACOM and Bay Street inside out, it is him.

Here is what he had to say

This is eye opening and consistent with a story I posted last night Blackballed By The Big Boys On Bay Street. We all did too good of a job at standing up to Rousseau and Kinross (Aurelian Shareholder Revolt). Why else was I shut out of the Noront AGM? Milsy was shouted down when he raised to ask a question at the AGM? It ended up costing us contracts. Bay Street doesn't want you to have a voice. Believe it.

Finally, in keeping with our own rules to keep forum discussion on point and about the companies, AGORACOM has set up a section on our blog that will post stories, discuss the issues and allow members to post questions and comments. You can find it and bookmark it here.

Regards,
George

New Message
Please login to post a reply