HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Any NR that tends to increase value is a positive NR. This release has done so with respect to the conitnued infill drilling results.

This was not a sexy NR or one that is likely to light any rockets. What it did provide was some insight as to why we are where we are, and the difficulties in extending the resource estimate beyond the knwon parameters.

Deep drilling thus far has been a bust, not because there is nothing there (our various carefully rendered studies suggest that there is much there) but because of technical difficulties, broken equipmnet, lost drill heads etc.

In other words, it is no easy task to drill 2 kms below the surface. Think how difficult it is to thread a needle ( I speak as one whose eyesight is no longer that of a twenty year old!). Now imagine a length of pipe, actually many dozens of pipe segments, approximately 18 inches wide 2kms longs, trying to remain straight and true and hitting a target...through rock.

jacki has written that she believes that there amy be assay results by labour Day. with respect, I disagree (although I am a great fan of an optimistic oputlook!). I belive that these first attempts at deep drilling will expand to further attempts as the learning curve decreases, and that this will be expensive and take lots of time.

But that it will be worth it.

So, I for one will not clamour for another release any time soon. I will simply wish the drilling teams Godspeed and good luck as they try to do what must be a very difficult task, ulltimately for my benefit.

And it the meantime, the market can go --- itself! I've still got my shares, and ain't nobody taking them away until I say so.

Now...if's it's all the same to you...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up at $20.00

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply