HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I do not think that the recent sp run up is entirely due to their chromite deposite.The market is very excited about their borden lake property and rumours are running wild regarding why PRB chose to quickly consolidate more surrounging properties while they were still drilling the intended target,Anyway,I don't think all is lost with NOT as far as the chromite situation is concerned.According to Dave Palmer of PRB;they have been in constant talks with CLF and according to my own humble opinion.CLF will want to secure all chrome deposits within the ring of fire not only they wish to be the only chrome supplier in north america but also possesses the third largest deposit to say the least. So hold on everyone.CLF will also want NOT,s chromeite deposit as well even though it,s of a lower grade but large enough deposit.My only concern with NOT is dilution.Let,s just wish that if and when an offer is in place by CLF, NOT will use the cash for all the company,s drilling fund instead of going to the public offering market again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply