HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

have asseys pending.......why have asseys on thirteen holes if the cores have no ore? Now is this a hint by Wes that good things are coming or is it more smoke? The way i think and this is JMHO why would the institutions give Noront 10 million. These guys have to think that they are going to make some cash not just the tax break. Now what would make them think Noront has a chance of increasing the SP when the rest of the known world thinks that Noront will never amount to anything, to small,to deep,to remote, to this ,to that, all the regular negitive stuff we have heard for a year now. I know from my own expereance in the market that drill results today may not be public for six months down the road. So back to how Noront got the boys to part with 10 million. These guys do not work on hunchs, they would have to have proven information. Do the geo's in the Noront camp not have those hand held ore composition and grade readers that give them an idea of what they have in the way of grade % . So like it was pointed out may times follow the money. Oh and another thing why did they major share holders not change out the management team in November if things are as bad as we all are led to belive?

New Message
Please login to post a reply