HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

is coming into the web from PDAC and the meettings up north, from detailed minutes to videos. So far I have not been able to review all I have found and been sent and there is so much. I will start posting much of the new stuff as I and others can. This project is passing the point of no return as so much effort has been made that no one is going to stop it as it takes on its own life. We are probably NOT going to see an IBA but a revenue share agreement instead. This is good stuff and will have a much better and faster development than usual.

http://www.matawa.on.ca/article/matawa--pdac-2011-video-277.asp

New Message
Please login to post a reply