HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: A Q/A conversation with Paul Semple this morning. FYI

Peter

I am out of the office today, but would discuss this with you tomorrow. Do you have a number I can call you at and a preferred time.

Regards
Paul

Paul G. Semple, P. Eng.
Chief Operating Officer

HEAD OFFICE
105 Adelaide Street West, Ste 1100
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1P9
T 416 628 3799 (direct)
T 416 367 1444 (office)
F 416 367 5444
Mobile 905 510 8175
E [email protected]
www.norontresources.com
www.mikawaa.com

On 29/03/11 8:51 AM, "peter marshall" <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello Paul/Jeremy:

""There will be an update to the PA by "end of Q1" (, Mar31/11); it will include results of Metallurgical testing for all minerals, including PGM's. Ni; Cu ect).""

The above quote is from my Q/A Feb11/11 telcon with Paul which I posted on Agorocom the same day.

This was the same conversation in which Paul confirmed (within disclosure rules) that the Wes-quoted "doubling" of EN Ni tonnage would occur, (as it indeed did in a subsequent NR). I thank you for that.

Since the end of Q1/11 is a mere three days away, and with the Ontario budget today likely to prove uneventful and non-specific with respect to matters RoF/NOT could you please answer the following
questions:
(QUESTIONS IN BLACK, my Semple notes in red)

1. Will the Q1 release of a EN PA /43-101 occur in Q1/11 as scheduled?
Semple: Updated PA is "slipped" because 1)PDAC impacts on time; 2) (we) Focused on the PD (Project Definition):- the Permitting application submitted last week (Mar 23/11). The PD is not posted on the NOT web site yet as they are awaiting comments (from affected agencies/ministries-some already received). When all received NOT will update the PD and add costing/capital costs) and publish in as a updated PA (+43-101??) NR by April 30/11. The PD
The quality of content of the updated PD is significantly affects the timeline of the over-all Permit process. Time spent now will pay big timeline benefits later. eg fish habitat effected with number of culverts.

2. Will the now 70%+ completed AT12 winter drilling program receive some comment as to below 300M depth drilling success versus the Niemi confirmation goals of "bigger than EN" and "richer at depth".
No visuals will be shown. AT12 is independent of EN (a separate project to be treated separately in all respects). no comment would be given on AT12 progress and results till made available.
3. As Minister Gravelle stated in January, have the Ontario government "partnering participation" discussions with Cliffs/others commenced and will the status of these be included in the updated PA?
"Practical stuff" discussions are being held with Cliff and KWg". eg. talks about common purpose synergies in (eg)infastructure;training;skills(needs); communities. Discussion attendees were invited by Ont. government

4. Will the underground mill/concentrator be chromites processing capable/ modifiable, in addition to the planned Ni/Cu/PGM/other minerals?
The underground mill/concentrator would initially only process Ni/Cu "for now" when pressed about other minerals (Cr; PGMs ) Paul repeated "for now" again and again.

5. Will the early cash flow revenues produced from the 1.0 tonne/year (phase 1) concentrate negate the need for a PP financing in 2011?; beyond?; and will the cash flow revenues be sufficient to ensure mine financing for phase 1 of the mine build/operation?
No comment.
6. Could there be any "shovels in the ground" ramp building activity prior to securing a permit? Is there such a thing as a preliminary/temporary permit which would an earlier mine build start-up?
The schedule is "easy": - 2 years (starting Mar23/11) for permitting (+ agency/ministries reviews, -i think);
- build: seasonally using 3 winters;
- year 1: (2012 to 2013)and year 2 : transport of materials/equipment etc (winter roads, etc)
- years 1,2,3(winters) transport of operational supplies, etc
Late 2015/early2016: Start mining.
NOTE 1: Permitting is the critical path. "If permitting is faster, we start faster". If Ramp can start early (ie a RAMP -only start using a "sub-permit".... "we will start the RAMP early".
NOTE 2: "there is a 50 week delivery lead time for mining gear on an ice strip"
Other Q/A after the above:
7. Does NOT expect any announced RoF infastructure help in the Federal election?
No, but the federal departments are very aware of the RoF.
-- (Paul called me at 9:10 am this morning; Jeremy Neimi was copied on my email to Paul).
Peter

New Message
Please login to post a reply