HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Good evening Noront

This is a very big deal for NOT.

There have been a few things I have been waiting for in hopes of getting the share price moving:

1. A second Nickel find to match Eagle One.

2. The entrance of a major.

I'll continue to wait for number 1. I'm not sure if Baosteel is what I had in mind for number 2... none the less, it is substantial.

The dillution, could be worse. The standstill agreement- fine. Baosteel is likely our whiteknight just as Cliff's turned into FWR's.

If Cliff's is going to do anything, I suspect they would act sooner then later. The reasoning, why let NOT further define their resource or discover something new? Why let Baosteel gain more comfort in the project or a larger footing in the area. Why let NOT's share price move higher. If Cliff's actually wants or needs NOT, we should find out in 2011.

Final thoughts,

I will be shocked if all the chrome in the ROF doesn't end up in the hands of a singular chrome dealer/supplier. From my perspective, that would mean the eventual bidder for NOT hasn't emerged in the ROF, and also implies CLF's is a target.

As for NOT, the bidding has started at 86 cents.

Assuming the credit markets don't seize, NOT's share price looks very attractive.

regards

cwallace

New Message
Please login to post a reply