HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thanks for posting the videao... I had a hunch the federal government was providing sufficent funds for Attawapiskat to provide robust survices for their people.... This video tells it like it is.... There are no small towns where municipal taxation via working Canadians comes within even a small percentage of this budget.

I was a counceller in a town of 4500 people and our budget was less than 10% of this figure for double the population.

This should be on National telivision... what are we Canadians funding the CBC for.... political grandstanding or digging up the facts... Certainly looks like the networks have chosen to not ask any of the right questions on this regard.

JMHO

I've forwarded this video to everyone on my email list... The facts speak for themselves....

New Message
Please login to post a reply