HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"Treatsies"? I rather like that word, somewhere between a treat and a study. I lay claim to neither, but ocassionally feel the need to vent. It keeps me from rampaging, so is undoubtedly preferable.

In terms of the $20.00 thing, that was a hope and a prayer born early on under different leadership. That said, notwithstanding my considerable bitterness with the current BOD, their methodology, and the corrupt historical interventions of the hedgies, I continue to have tremendous faith in the value of the underlying assets, both defined to date, and yet to be defined in the future. If my assessment of this area as the next major mining camp in Canada (and perhaps in the world) is accurate, then the possibility of a significant share price, eventually, is something more than a pipe dream.

And for that reason, I continue to hold.

And chew shoe leather.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply