HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Babjak1: You make some valid points. Even before I read your post I had been going over some earlier material, and while I may not have come to the same conclusion as you I found some positives: Wes building relationships with FN. Whether it was Wes or J.J. who came up with the idea of having Paul Henderson speak at the rather extravagent luncheon in 2010 the message was clear: the importance of relationships.

There was an article I read, written by Liza McRitchie a year or so ago, about an interview with Paul. One of the things he said is so appropiate to our situation: "You've got to have dreams; you've got to follow your dreams......... You've got to be passionate about your goals because in this world today, you've got to want it pretty bad or you're probably not going to get it....."

Babs, no one can accuse you of lack of passion. You've never swerved from your dream for NOT.

I'm really not a negative person although I realize I often come across as such as I question people's motives. It's just that I've lived long enough to know that the world is full of people who will take every advantage of others for their own purpose, so, I run up the red flag.

I truly do pray (and I don't say that lightly), that my worst fears for the retailers who have hung on (the little guy) getting fleeced do not come to fruition.

God bless you and all who believe as you do. Just remember to consider opposite viewpoints.

Gleegee.

New Message
Please login to post a reply