HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

After investing in this company close to 20 years ago, and maintaining a significant investment over the last seven years, I have made the difficult decision to liquify my position (other than a small remaining holding) , and invest elsewhere.

I continue to believe that the assets underlying this company are solid and of tremendous value. I continue to believe that one day, likely in spite of what I consider to be poor management and positively dismal investor relations, the value in the ROF will be unlocked.

I am not confident that the current slate of directors will still be in place when this happens. I rather think not. To be frank, I hope not.

I will continue to monitor the developments in the ROF, and if appropriate, will re-invest.

I have watched this company go from .15 to over $7.00 on the excitement generated by early successes. I have seen an incredibly enthusiastic group of investors be slowly and methodically gutted of their enthusiasm by a management who simply could care less.

A management that has made stupid and short sighted decisions. A management that has continued to visit the trough while allowing the share price to die on the vine.

Who have watched, largely silently, as the share price dropped to .30.

A management I cannot any longer support with what little funds I have left.

So I have moved to the sidelines for now.

As a prior ardent supported of this company, I though it reasonable to provide this update. My decisions are mine alone, and are not meant to influence anybody else.

Best of luck to all who invest, wherever that journey takes them.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply