HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Eagle Hill's 2013 Drilling Hits High Grade Gold With 288.5 g/t Gold Over 12.4 Me

On March 11, 2010, at Noront's "Gala reception" I had the opprtunity to speak with Noront's now past (thankfully) CEO, Wes Hanson. I wrote about the exhange, which included the following:

We spoke of Windfall. If I wasn't so heavily invested in the company being run by this fellow, that conversation would be largely humorous. Given today's release and all. Not to mention the 170% jump.

"Windfall was worthless" said Wes. "It will never be mined". He spoke of his past experience with a similar property in which his company had spent a gazzillion dollars after successful drill cores, only to dig a tunnel to nothing. Which is what, according to Wes, our (past tense) tunnel at Windfall led to.

I bet him $5.00 that he was dead wrong. He took that bet.

I would have preferred if he had simply stated that Noront had been pushed by the various Hedgies, inculding the despicable Irwin, to drop the property as part of the platform used to oust Richard. And perhaps that, given financial pressures, a well thought out business strategy had been employed to focus solely on the JBL. And maybe, even, that that strategy had been flawed in retrospect.

But to look me in the eye and tell me there was nothing there worth mining?

I no longer hold a significant position in Noront, but I was wondering if 288.5 g/t Gold Over 12.4 Meters , in addition to the other historical treasures this area has revealed, might move Mr. Hanson to publicly acknowledge what a foolish position he had taken, and how unbelievably short sighted it was to give up that claim?

I should also be greatful if anyone has a forwarding address so that I might contact Mr. Hanson for my $5.00.

With the current status of the market, I could use the cash.

Taking far too much pleasure in flogging the dead horse, I remain,

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply