HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I hope that a take out bid comes at some point and believe that it will. Personally though I hope it is after things start to role such as:

Road announcement or completion, power, new drilling program, beginning ramp/minning, completed EA, sign on by First Nations, financing announcement, TSX listing, rebound in Nickel prices, Rail Road plan, Cliffs back at table..etc,etc,etc....

Once one or more of these things begin to happen it will bring up price of NOT. Then if someone does make a run at NOT more announcements will drive up the sp. As well, the bids will come from the other majors that do not want to loose this gem in the middle of the next big minning area the likes of Sudbury too the other guy ! Bring on a bidding war at that point!

I think we should see a small spike in share price with TFSA buyers as well as tax loss sellers buying back in after their 30 day hold period. Unfortunatly I believe in the near term the sp could pull back once these people have all got their positions purchased.

I too have been "lurking" for many years, (Ask Herb if he knows me as I sit beside him at work!) Reading many posts and accumulating. Just because you do not contribute often does not mean that your opinion is less important. Just make sure you do your research, think out your contributions and be respectfull!

Cheers and Hapy New Year to you all

T Craig

New Message
Please login to post a reply