HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Yes,i have a suggestion.I`ve been following this mess for twenty years.It`s not going anywhere in thirty days that`ll inconvenience you.It`s not going anywhere in ten-twenty years that`ll inconvenience you.Not while you`re at the mercy of the indians and the inept,anti business,anti development government and southern Ontario treee huggers and the Toronto Red Star.

You want a "tip" you say ? And you got out with your shirt ? The ROF is NOT the place for your retirement fund ! Go elsewhere

If you insist on playing this idiotic game for money,invest where there`s a pro development government and no indians involved.

This thing is a hair away from dying on the vine.You`ll see all the people trying to convince themselves here that it`s soon going to go.These are relatively newbies like yourself.And it sure is,straight down.Most other longs will try and tell you the truth.

There`s many,many original longs that don`t even bother with this site anymore.I browse it `cause i could get out with my shirt too in several of the juniors i own up there,so i`m gambling and leaving them.It`s a bad gamble but Probe`s paying for it.Thank god Probe had the good sense to diversify out of the ROF into mining friendly,indian free Borden Gold Project in Chapleau.But i think they`ve hit their zenith for now too.Could be wrong,but i just sold the last shares i held of Probe.Used to have a lot more.

Anyway,the ROF is possibly for your grandchildren,not you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply