HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Edgy,

I have never doubted the potential for $20 with this stock, notwithstanding that certain management of the past (ya Wes, I am talking about you), various FN sorts, our crap can government, etc., have worked diligently to gut the enthusiam of even the most stalwart supporters.

But none of them can diminish the reality or the value of the metals in the ground. That resource has only improved with time.

Some time ago, in disgust, I liquidated the majority of my holdings, but maintained an interest. I continue to maintain an interest, and am considering expanding, once again, my holdings over the next 12 months.

I have no faith whatsoever in the lying sleazy liberal provincial government that was granted a majority here in Ontario. But that said, I do believe in economic forces dictating outcomes, and the ROF is an economic force. It cannot, and will not be ignored or ultimately denied.

I have been largely silent on this board for some time. There was frankly little to add.

New management is expressing optimism and enthusiam.

Optimism and enthusiasm runs the risk of becoming contagious :)

Perhaps it is time to sleep a little less.

crazydik

New Message
Please login to post a reply