HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Today: Aroland and Martin Falls Oppose Noront Buyout of Cliffs Ring Properties
Sick and tired of this Indians!!! Come up with a billion dollars first before you open your mouth.. First of all your people don't have water, they don't have bare minuim of life. And your bustin balls cause you oppose!! Please.. Start paying taxes like every other canadian, oh wait your not canadian , so why in the hell do you think the canadian government should pay for your upgrades, he's a real reality...... Wait... Wait .... Here it comes.....lol.. Aww right sorry they don't give a shit..your not gettin any help from the government it's has been 200 years and you guys still don't have drinking water... Wake up..... Smell the moose shit... Be gratfull that noront has done what they have, cause let me tell you something no one else will... The end... I thik it's time to take are ball let this go to .02.. And put it in my children's will... And let this greedy sob boil water for another 50 years.....
New Message
Please login to post a reply