HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

A few observations.

Road study announced in March to the 4 FN communities was an expected 4-6 month timeline. I can assume data, mostly of the environmental impact baseline have been submitted and is being "cultured" for disemination. Providing for full transparecy and getting it right. News on this front expected or at least progress report.

New ESTMA calculations, see link below.

http://www.miningprospectslawblog.com/

FN will have front-end agreements to maximize $$ in the first 2 years as it won't have to be reported as one of the exclusions in these new rules. I don't know how this works for the FN communties that already have "the hand-in-the-cookie-jar" status or how they would manage. Forming a benefical trust to mange these funds seems like a logical outcome, as they work their way off mananged status.

Kyle and McFadyen

Now we have diamond (kimberlite) properties. Coutts actually mentioned it at the AGM and it's drawn in the project pipeline. Something is cooking with that venture which I believe is 30%.

The changes to the mine site

Mill to Surface - much lower costs to build and operate. Alleviates a ton of ventilation structural and safety issues.

Shaft vs. Ramp- Modern technology wins! Also win for FN and Enviro. Deeper faster cheaper. Cementation wins.

Seperating the Copper and Nickel- initial capital outlay will see ROI almost immediately and even more jobs for FN.

PP $$

12 million needed for exploration activities this is in the works now, IMO. As you can see I have updated the FD share count on the fast facts whcih now stands over 300M on our way to 350M, IMO.

New Board member

Bringing a bit more Barrick magic to the big table.

Odd Lot Trading

Helpful link below:

http://www.osc.gov.on.ca/documents/en/Marketplaces/20150212_iiroc-notice-15-0045.pdf

Hopefully these subjects merit further debate on this board......as we wait.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply