HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Thoughts on the State of the ROF - So Mic dosen't get a shot at a take over?
Hi Ed, It's nice to be able to talk again. Hope all is well with you & your family. I suspect you maybe in England this time of year? This is Hebe, & I'm on here as A2 because my other account locked up on me. I have contacted agoracom about the issue, still pending... Any way, the reason why I'm suggesting that Mic or anyone for that matter, even if you have all the money in the world, & some from a view space mines, it still won't be enough because FN won't sell it. As you know Ed we spoke many moons ago about our hypothesis on where the twists & turns our investment, might take. East west road, n/s railway. At that time I had stated that mic was a gathering billions in funds & was looking for something to buy, & I thought it could be all of Mc Faulds lake at the time & couldn't have been more wrong. I would like to suggest that Canada has a new Saltan of Swing in the form of the Chiefs of the Kanada, not just Ontario, but all of canada! The way I in vision this is that the Develop corporation could be made up of the federal & provincial gov't, one company & the major claims owner in NOT (which I own & hope the sp rockets) KWG, Bold & oh yeah one more Gov't. FN's, who has last say on everything! & I mean everything! I think that if the Fed & provincial Gov'ts don't get it right this time, they could be considered the shorts in all this, delaying 11 years holding the price down, & be caught out of the stock altogether when it jumps with the Chinese agreement. Richard & Frank are the only people FN's trusts. It's because Frank spent 15 mill. & staked that right of way & together they will be making Stainless Steel in Ontario. As soon as the Chinese sign the agreement. They will build the Railway, & FN's will have all the money they need before the shove hits the ground. The statement towards FN's; saying that if you are your own Gov't, then you get know support" from the rest of canada, will not work if they have the Chinese money. The non FN Canadians will be out in the cold on this, if there not careful. I would like to suggest the if the Gov'ts don't give them what they want , FN's will build, ship, smelter, & create SS without the gov'ts!!! They don't need them & neither will Noront or KWG, they could make it to the production stage under these circumstances? & Canada will still have to pay for all the infrastructure. & can't even tax them! hahaha wow! Who saw that one coming? FN's in Alberta, between Calgary Stoney Nakoda First Nation signs 'huge' oil deal with Chinese firm Joint venture agreement with Huatong Petrochemical Holdings Ltd. covers development on 49,000 hectares Hebe Ps. Hi Ingrid
New Message
Please login to post a reply