HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Fossil,

I hope I'm right too. The geophysics and line cutting are done by now. The drill rig is not sitting idle in my opinion.

The disemenation of news comes in different forms however....

Noront's PR Nov. 3rd says if drilling is warranted.

Info from Northern Ontario Business dated Nov. 6th tells us about a step-out program...

“We don’t have any plans to stop activities at this time,” said Coutts, a day after Noront announced the start of a modest $650,000 step-out exploration program, three kilometres from its flagship Eagle’s Nest nickel deposit.

http://www.republicofmining.com/2015/11/06/noront-junior-miner-wants-faster-government-action-on-providing-far-north-infrastructure-by-ian-ross-northern-ontario-business-november-6-2015/

Step-out to me means drilling in mining speak. There's step-out then there's infill drilling.

Who knows, maybe my geophysics are off on this one ;) but 650K budget is at least a couple meters worth.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply