HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

In no way am I getting hot, if anything amused by some of the posts, which I consider a waste of time and energy.
Yes by not checking with this forum over a while you did miss a thing or two.

I have been for synergy of the companies in the Ring from years ago. Where I get amused by is that KWG owners are grasping at straws to say that company is as good or better than Noront and on this forum, for which I care less. BUT when I see unfair or exaggerated comparisons, Weeelll.., it is hard to keep quiet.

"One thing you seem to forget is that following the purchase of CLF assets in the the RoF, NOT and KWG are like Siamese twins" I've said same before Cliffs' claims and after, you just missed it.
And not just by 14%, but by sharing of railway, undergroung access and vast amounts of chromite which could be preprocessed in a common facility. That is just naming a few that stand out.

I was on that other forum for quite a while but I did get a head ache once in a while from them so now I only take a glance there once a year at best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply