HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

I assume he said we will 'get it soon'....maybe that's why we jumped up to .275?

=========================================

http://lakehead.peo.on.ca/wordpress/

55th Annual Engineering and Technology Conference

Preliminary Notice

Friday, November 4, 2016

Valhalla Inn, Thunder Bay, Ontario

PRESENTATIONS START AT 8:30 AM

The presentations for the conference are listed below. More details of the presentations will be in a later flyer.

Morning Presentations:

• Noront Mine in the Ring of Fire – Mark Baker, P.Eng, Noront Resources
  • Update on Twinning Hwy. 11/17 between Thunder Bay and Nipigon- Bruce Caldwell, Manager Program Planning, MTO
  • Upgrades to Union Station in Toronto – Adam Oatman , P. Eng, EXP
  • Rapid Development in Space-Based Remote Sensing Technologies with a Focus on Civil Infrastructure – Maria Rey, VP and Chief Science Advisor, Space Strategies Consulting Ltd
  • Turning an Environmental Problem into an Opportunity – Dr. Siamak Elyasi, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lakehead University
  • PEO CPD Program progress – Annette Bergeron, P.Eng Chair, Continuing Professional Competence Program Committee, PEO
  • PEO Presentation/Discussion – Annette Bergeron, P.Eng
  • OSPE Presentation/Discussion – OSPE CEO, Sandro Perruzza and Manager, Marketing and Membership Development, Baijul Shukla
Luncheon Speakers

Keynote Speaker – $2.8 Billion PCS Rocanville Potash Mine Expansion Project – Dwayne Ziebarth, CET, WSP

Cost~ including lunch – Members $40.00, Students $15.00. To ensure sufficient meals for attendees, please register by October 27, 2016 with the Northern Regional Office by email at [email protected] or by phone at 807-343-8345.

For the complete preliminary flyer click the following link:

55th Program flyer-Preliminary-Sept 5 2016[1]

New Message
Please login to post a reply