HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Classic, just taking one phrase from a longer post, says it all. I just view you are mistaken like Noront seems to be by the importance of Chinese involvement. Has their been any other real interest ( separate from Cliffs ) ? If you and I are to blame politicians or FN reluctance, grief or greed to move ahead, the thing is that we miss out on the fact that Noront itself has not held a single direction towards its goal. Being it the proxy, sending away RN, former BoD members working for Osisko (in part Windfall or formerly Eagle Hill), staying under the radar, changes of management, Nickel Not Chrome, than Nickle before Chrome policy, Not working together with other companies as far as Not  consolidated, being just a exploration company, or rather develop it ourselves, being involved in consultation or not.  This has to stop, just as the OT actions recently being done. I would like to see an entirely consistent policy towards the exit strategy. May well be that RCF has a top sellingprice in mind, question is, at what stake for others. Easy to say " were have you been " to someone else, no issue. The issue is that internal struggle within NOT has damaged its credibilty, probably due to RCF and earlier golddiggers. It is time to have a clear path what NOT will deliver to others and the holistic plan mentioned by Alan will Not make before the FSDI study will be brought out in due course. It is like having a horse behind the charrot instead of being ahead a few steps. As shareholder we may expect more than just a promise for a holistic plan by the CEO, other promises by other parties are as such Not the same at all. Let's agree to disagree, my view is Chinese, broader than one boardmember, should be taken serious, more than is the case today. For the sake, and for the sake solely, of Noront itself. Of course Al and NOT are Not primarily responsible for FN, historic mischief and so on. They are responsible for a more profound and communicative line to get towards their goal. It does Not help to neglect their own input, which has been vague and defensive in my humble opinion. RCF must have a few cards, we actually do Not know, but as sure as it gets, it will be a Chinese cardgame. If Donald does Not want to get lectured by the Chinese and does Not like the one China policy, we have to fear as shareholders that the window of opportunity may close. Not for sure if a North-American solution will replace the current opportunity. All in all, I find the communication of NOT under par, it has been too weak. Even with such a deposit in the bag, they have encountered Sévère difficulties to make a stance. That's killing in the financial world. Costly. As a junior you get beaten just for doing that.

New Message
Please login to post a reply