HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Okay, some of you know me. I am anti-establishment, especially when it comes to big banks and hedge funds. In my opinion, they're all just crooks that get away with it. But that's just my own view. Maybe some of you agree.

I watched for the third time, the movie on Netflix called The Big Short, which is all about the sub prime, ODA's meltdown of 2008 and the subsequent big bank bailout and several million dollars in bonuses handed out to big bank execs as a result of that bailout ......... Being rewarded for destroying trillions of dollars in investments and mortgages around the world, I'm guessing. 

The US government handed out these bailouts on the backs of ordinary citizens, specifically in the US as this movie explains. This added to the trillions of dollars of debt already on the books.

Then if we look closer at another Netflix movie called "Goldman Sachs - The bank that runs the world", the movie hints at who runs the government.

So I urge you to watch these movies. And let us not forget that the greedy people who control the markets and sell questionable banking products are still out there doing what they do. 

Happy New Year !

strato-revolution

New Message
Please login to post a reply