HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Rico...you are right....the plan is to develop the nickel deposit(s) first....and they will likely draw small tonnage from their closest chrome deposit...soon after I believe...pending permitting approval that is.

I have followed Noront since Richard Nemis first discovered a gold deposit (back around 2006); which was sold off after Richard was overthrown....that gold deposit changed hands and a name change to boot and it's now contolled by Osisko

Regardless...Noront has several nickel finds besides Eagle's nest, along with JJJ Gold deposit....high grade platinum and paladium with the eagle's nest nickel deposit, but also some platinum and paladium underlying the chrome (from FWR's chrome that was taken out by Cliffs).  In addition, with all the consolidation that has taken place, Noront also controls several early stage copper deposits, which were once owned by UC/SPQ/KWG at 1/3 each...I believe Noront now controls 2/3 of those (at least 7 of them)...Then there were a few holes that struck Vanadium/Titanium

....and lots and lots of land undrilled and unproven

New Message
Please login to post a reply