HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Seems to me that something must be up. 3.26 million shares? That is a lot of shares to change hands. I would tend to agree with DJJE and look for something to be announced next week. Keeping my fingers crossed here!! Perhaps a nice relaxing weekend (without hockey :-( ) and then start up both Stanley Cup Finals (unfortunately without Ottawa, good try though) and maybe the start of something great...

Thanks to Ringer and Babjak for all your posts on this forum. I do my own DD but you guys and the stuff that you find is just outstanding, in MY opinion. Thank you very much!! God Bless you for your free impartation of information!

Are the stars finally lined up? Are we going to the moon? NOT. But I have a feeling we may finally be starting the sprint to the finish line... it may take a few months, it may still take a few years but if we start the sprint, I think everyone who holds this stock for how many years may be very happy, finally!! Good luck to all you longs out there and all who hold this stock. May our ducks be all in a row, just like those darn geese that were crossing a major roadway here in Winnipeg today (and the wonderful people in the cars that sat and watched them for over 2 minutes before driving on to their destination, grrrrrr).   :-)

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply