HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

http://lakesuperiornews.com/News/Ontario-2018/Two-PC-acclaimed-in-NWO

Greg Rickford and Derek Parks
Acclaimed in NWO 

#LSN_News #LSN_OntElection   Greg Rickford  Derek Parks

THUNDER BAY, ONTARIO  November 19, 2017  (LSN)  The Ontario PC party has chosen its candidates in two northern ridings to run in the 2018 election.

'I am proud to be the Ontario PC Candidate for our riding of Kenora-Rainy River in the upcoming provincial election.  Ontarians are suffering under a government that has made the cost of living too expensive.  Patrick and his team have a vision for a better Ontario that puts our communities in the best position possible to succeed.  I am excited to join the Ontario PC team and put my experience of delivering results to work for the people of Kenora - Rainy River."

Derek Parks will be representing the Progressive Conservatives in Thunder Bay-Superior North, and Greg Rickford will be representing the party in Kenora-Rainy River.

John Henderson, president of the Thunder Bay-Superior North PC riding association, confirmed that Derek Parks was acclaimed.

The Thunder Bay-Superior North riding is currently held by long-time Liberal MPP Michael Gravelle, while NDP MPP Sarah Campbell holds the Kenora-Rainy River riding.

Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown stated “I congratulate Greg on his nomination as the Ontario PC candidate in Kenora-Rainy River.

"Greg brings exceptional experience to our modern, inclusive, and pragmatic PC team. For seven years he served as the federal representative for Kenora, in addition to responsibilities such as Minister of Natural Resources and Minister of State for Federal Economic Development Northern Ontario Region. Greg has spent years being a passionate voice for the North, and I know he would continue his hard work at Queen’s Park. 

“In addition to his years of public service, Greg is a practicing lawyer and advisor specializing in natural resources, indigenous, and health matters, and has lived and worked in Indigenous communities across Northwestern Ontario. Serving on the board of directors of Noront Resources, Greg understands the importance of moving forward with the Ring of Fire, a once in a lifetime economic opportunity for the North. 

“After 14 years in power, life is harder under the Wynne Liberals. Northern Ontario families are working harder, paying more, and getting less.

“The Wynne Liberals have treated Northern Ontario as a ‘no man’s land.’ It’s time for a change. Only the Ontario PC Party will put Northern Ontario first, and make sure hardworking families pay less and get ahead.

“In Kenora-Rainy River and across the province, the Ontario PC Party will continue to work hard for a better future. I look forward to working with Greg as we share our positive message of change for the better.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply