HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

"If you look at this article from last August 2016, you will notice something interesting,

The company expects mine construction to begin in 2018 at the same time road construction gets underway. The first concentrate production begins in 2021."

===============================================================

now that shovels are expected to be in the ground Jan-Feb...can we assume the same is for the Mine construction?

https://www.northernontariobusiness.com/industry-news/mining/noront-expects-ring-of-fire-road-funding-announcement-soon-372180

Noront's cornerstone project in the Ring of Fire is the Eagle's Nest, a nickel-copper-platinum group element mine with an 11-20 year life. It’s project to create employment opportunities for more than 300.

In a news release, the company said it’s now waiting on Ottawa, Queen’s Park and area First Nations to jointly announce plans to fund a permanent west-to-east access road to connect the remote communities to the outside world by an all-season road, and also reach the exploration camp.

The company expects mine construction to begin in 2018 at the same time road construction gets underway. The first concentrate production begins in 2021.

New Message
Please login to post a reply