HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

OK, let's figure this out, shall we? KWG has a patent. That is really good news and saving the planet with a HUGE cost saving and greenhouse emission drop is excellent!! They also have a position in the Ring of Fire.

OK, I do not have any shares of KWG, not a single 1. Therefore, I applaud Allan in moving forward with looking to put in a Ferrochrome Smelter in an already existing location and for looking into getting a deal with long term electricity rates... Why? Simple. You tell me how much the takeover of KWG will cost Noront and I will tell you to go fly a kite. This is an expense that I as a shareholder of Noront am NOT interested in because of the added dilution of my share price/holdings to make that happen. I am happy for KWG and I hope that they do well but absolutely NOT at the expense of Noront or myself!! I am growing tired of listening to everybody wanting a percentage of Noront for this and a percentage of Noront for that. What would I wish for this Christmas??? Simple. Someone willing to buy Noront out and deal with all of the nonsense of, "Whaaaa, I demand this or Whaaaa, I demand that". Let's focus on either getting Noront up and running a mine and paying dividends or sold to the highest bidder. The longer they wait and the more work that gets done getting the mines on line, the higher I expect my shares to sell for. If it is taken over in 2018, I would personally be happy with $2.50 to $5.00. IF we wait until the mine is producing on Eagle's nest, I will be wanting $7+ as this will take 3 - 5 years (in my opinion) to get the operation built and trucking out ore...

So let's try to focus on what is important to Noront which is setting up the infrastructure for Noront. Again, I have NOTHING against KWG or anyone else who wants to earn a good dollar. I just want to earn MY good dollar and if KWG wants a part of that dollar, then it must be an acceptable percentage of Noront, not some ridiculous dollar or percentage amount that dilutes my shares another large percentage... There are enough people out there who think they need a "percentage" of Noront for this reason or that reason... Way to go, Allan. Keep on looking into doing things the "old fashioned way" if it means that I can keep an additional 15% or more of value of my shares instead of giving it to another company that has found a great way to patent a process. Let the governments of the world take the lead of changing the processes and paying for that change. It is for the good of the world so let's use my already huge tax dollars to do something constructive for a change instead of squandering billions of dollars in "red tape and buerocracy"...

Alright, sorry for the rant but I am tired of waiting already. I have been here a long, long time. Now I am going to go and join Crazydik and sleep again. Not to $20 but just to watch and wait... It's what I do best.

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply