HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Members,

I reached out to the office to get a bit of clarification on the subject of the recent news that Marten Falls had been alloted company shares on this new agreement and if an abstract could be issued to shareholders as it is quite significant news as if a structured agreement has been worked through beyond road access to the ROF into revenue sharing, as it seems this is an opening tranche.  But as a shareholder I would like to be considered especially if if the terms are open ended as it seems at this point without clarity.

This is significant and material news and should be treated as such.  I would expect a further reply.

Perhaps someone on here has checked SEDAR?

Now.... let's speculate that NOT has convinced Marten Falls to except and tweak the EA that already exists or to complement their own engineering and enviro studies.  My point is this would greatly accelerate the approvals process with documents that have been sitting on the shelf at the agency for some time.  The issue of shares to MF could have helped move things along on this front.

Gravelle did state that by late March, Marten Falls would have a road proposal in for review.

I still expect a NR on the smelter location to be further down the road or in conjuction with a larger news grabbing Federal announcement ...before elections.

Something is cookin.

mynot

New Message
Please login to post a reply