HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Thank you, I will read all of it. I think its good to repost any of these well researched previous posts every serveral months as when someone takes the time to work out all of this information, it should be revisited. 

I am of the belief that the Aboriginal peoples of Canada had wanted to be Canadians and had given the lands to the new peoples to join with them and recieve the benifits they had seen the others get. That they are still fighting for the simple benifits is a darn right injustice. The problem is not completly Canadians as many FN leaders rile thier members up, promising lands and benifits that they should be working for as Canadian. The reserve system has been wrong from the start and I believe was to be used as a home base of traditional life, not as a permament racial divide. The whole indiginous system needs to be readdressed and every "treaty" needs a modernization.Unfortunaltly too many are trying to make decisions on a flawed past. What we have at this time is a Treaty 9 that is what IS used and untill a new treaty or system has been negotiated that is what Noront must wait to be renegotiated. Canada has many cultures that need to be accomidated and none with ancient powers above the rest. Respectfully in my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply