HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Northeastern Ontario sees little change in provincial election

Romano says his party has plenty of priorities, including moving forward on the Ring of Fire.

"I want to try and make sure ferrochrome processing facility comes to my community," he said.

=================================================================

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sudbury/northeastern-ontario-provincial-election-2018-1.4696512

Northeastern Ontario sees little change in provincial election

Out of 9 ridings, only 1 switched political party status

CBC News · Posted: Jun 07, 2018 11:48 PM ET | Last Updated: 11 minutes ago
Nickel Belt NDP MPP France Gelinas addresses supporters after being re-elected on Thursday night. (Waubgeshig Rice/CBC)

Despite a huge change in the political landscape across Ontario, little in northeastern Ontario changed on Thursday night.

Ontario voters elected a Progressive Conservative majority government. However, in the nine ridings across northeastern Ontario, only one changed power. In Sudbury, incumbent Liberal candidate Glenn Thibeault lost his seat to the NDP's Jamie West.

In Nipissing, incumbent Progressive Conservative MPP Vic Fedeli says he's elated and honoured by the results both in his riding and across the province.

"The election was clearly about a choice for the people of Ontario," he said.

"There's no question they made the right choice."

In Sault Ste. Marie, Ross Romano of the Progressive Conservatives was re-elected. The PC's Norm Miller took the riding of Parry Sound-Muskoka again.

Romano says his party has plenty of priorities, including moving forward on the Ring of Fire.

"I want to try and make sure ferrochrome processing facility comes to my community," he said.

The NDP's John Vanthof won his riding for the third time of Timiskaming-Cochrane. With his party in opposition status, he says the NDP will push the PCs on issues important to the north.

"The PCs have promised to bring back passenger rail to northeastern Ontario, something that we're very passionate about," he said.

"So if we can work together with them on that, and if they are not planning to do it we will push them and force them to do it."

New ridings

The riding of Timmins-James Bay was split into two ridings: Timmins and Mushkegowuk-James Bay.

The NDP's Gilles Bisson, who was the MPP for Timmins-James Bay took the Timmins riding, while the NDP's Guy Bourgouin took Mushkegowuk-James Bay.

NDP incumbent candidate France Gelinas took the Nickel Belt riding, as did the NDP's Michael Mantha in Algoma-Manitoulin.

"I see that I'm getting more and more people in my caucus, so it's pretty exciting," Gelinas said.

"I just saw that Jamie West will be joining us. [I'm] really happy that Sudbury has gone NDP also. "

New Message
Please login to post a reply