HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Re: Here is something that I wish EVERYBODY would remember... Timing is Everything!!! Hey Everybody in Government, Read this Post from July 17th!!!

I guess I have just 1 little point to add to my original post from July 17th...

Chinese to spend $10 Billion setting up shop in Africa!! I also read that the Black people will be getting a "percentage" of the jobs (in Ringer's post, thanks for your amazing posting, Ringer!!). Who knows how long this has been in the works...

Now let's remember one of our hopes here in Canada: "Unstability in African Countries meant that the Chinese and others 'may' be looking elsewhere for their stainless steel ingredients going forward...

Well guess what... NOT ANY LONGER. It seems that the Chinese couldn't wait any longer for Canada's Red Tape to be removed from the equation. And we all know where the Red Tape is, don't we. 

Well, here's for 1 last "Hail Mary" chance. IF this Red Tape crap can get worked out soon (Months, not Years), perhaps we can still salvage enough from selling our products to North and South America and make a positive return on our investments. But like I said before and in the title of this post,

TIMING IS EVERYTHING!!!

Jul 29, 2018 09:45PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply