HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free
Message: Here is something that I wish EVERYBODY would remember... Timing is Everything!!!

When is the expansion money for Voisey's Bay being spent? - Now

When is the Bull Market for Base Metals predicted? Soon if the Electric Vehicle Battery demand does kick off as predictions are suggesting.  

When is (Glencore?) the Sudbury area Nickel Mines spending money to mine deeper? - Now

Why are the major mining companies spending money now? Quite simply, it takes 3-5 years to spend this money and get the facilities into place to mine these deposits.

So, what's my point? Very simple. ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT, FIRST NATIONS AND MAJOR MINING COMPANIES THAT MAY PARTNER WITH NORONT AND/OR THE ENTITY THAT WOULD PARTNER WITH NORONT (BE IT A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION OR SOME OTHER PARTNER THAT WE ARE UNAWARE OF) NEED TO GET OFF OF THEIR COLLECTIVE ARSES AND GET THE RING OF FIRE STARTED!!

Why am I shouting? Because if these people above don't get off of their collective arses and start getting this project moving forward in time to meet the coming demand that is predicted for any "bull market" that may be coming (thanks for your post, Ringer) due to lower inventories and more demand for "sulphide nickel" which we have, we are going to miss this opportunity. If we miss this opportunity, who loses?

Everybody!! Why, because you will have a huge mining opportunity lost which would realistically pay for all of the infrastructure needed to bring roads to the First Nations, bring Power to the First Nations, bring Money to the First Nations, bring New Taxes to the Governments (which they can share with the First Nations) and bring jobs to the First Nations (which may bring meaning to the lives of those living up in the North and reduce many of the social problems that they face right now).

Ok, does everyone get it? My opinion is that if this opportunity is passed by, and it most certainly could do just that if EVERYBODY doesn't get their butts in gear and MAKE IT HAPPEN, then where is all the money going to come from to fund all of this infrastructure in the North? From our taxes? I vote no!! Instead of spending $2 Billion dollars or more for a total of approximately 3500 people living in the Matawa area, I can think of many other things that can be done with $2 Billion. I'm sorry but that's my vote. Noront has come up with a plan to mine "underground" vs open pit which sounds environmentally friendly (so everybody can quit complaining about the North being destroyed, it won't happen). There are all kinds of upside for the people who live up in the North but let's be realistic for just 1 minute... Who in their right mind would vote to spend this kind of money for the north with no pay back when there is a perfectly viable solution sitting up there to pay for all of this and maybe a little bit more??

So, the powers that be, let's get this project up and running or don't complain if all the pie in the sky demands that are being made just pass you by just like this opportunity if no foresight is used to see that it needs to get done, and Soon... 

Think about it people. The solution is looking you right in the eye!! Move the project forward like the majors are already doing or else watch the chance go by and don't blame anyone but yourselves because the ball is in your hands.....

Herb

New Message
Please login to post a reply