HIGH-GRADE NI-CU-PT-PD-ZN-CR-AU-V-TI DISCOVERIES IN THE "RING OF FIRE"

NI 43-101 Update (September 2012): 11.1 Mt @ 1.68% Ni, 0.87% Cu, 0.89 gpt Pt and 3.09 gpt Pd and 0.18 gpt Au (Proven & Probable Reserves) / 8.9 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inferred Resource)

Free

Its time for FN's to help themselves, I have zero sympathy for them if they are not willing to embrace the golden goose being served up to them. They can B_thch and complain forever after if they do not start helping themselves. metal prices rising, employment ( if really wanted) revenue sharing which in turn could be used at their descretion to improve lifestyle. All of these things are at their fingertips, but greed and or stupidity may kill this project.

I have written off my investement long ago, but I rellly hope for their sake they can see the writing on the wall and help themselves and many, many generations to come. They have hit the bottom of the barrel with drug addiction , suicide and the list goes on and on. For christ sakes HELP Yourselves to help yourselves!!

No need to remove this just because you differ in opinion

New Message
Please login to post a reply